& so the doc said its some allergy reaction. its swollen inside & pressing on my eye. so yeah. ouch.
Captains ball today with the SU peeps rocked! I MISS PE!! AHHH. Okay, i couldnt miss the game today though my eye hurts. I LOVE SUCH ACTIVITIES! :D
the day didnt end that well. but im glad things are better now (: for my friends i mean!
& YAY. BESTFRIENDS ALL WORE FOC SHIRT TODAY. Pictures when i get it from Geraldine! John Joan Ben are loves! Whoots.
Talking to Tom in MSN rocks :D so yay Tom! (((:
I love being happy I AM HAPPY (: I love making people happy I love it when everyone's happy
Its a happy day, and i thank God for the weather. Its a happy day, and im living it for my Lord. Its a happy day, and things are going to get better, living each day by promises of God's word (:
RANDOMNESS. HAHAHAHAHA. BUT! Firstly its a happy song & Secondly i miss Chapel. HAHA :D
Maybe i should stop being so happy. This entry's retarded. AHAHAHAH GOODNIGHT EARTHLINGS(: